Gastrointestinal Disorders (Including Allergies)
If you answer “yes” to any of the below questions you may benefit by making an appointment:
- Are you a child with many food allergies?
- Have you been told by a doctor (gastroenterologist) that you may have gluten sensitivity?
- Any family history of celiac disease?
- Do you suffer from frequent bloating or stomachaches?
- Do you suffer from diarrhea?
- Do you ever have trouble focusing?
- Do you have fatigue or joint pains?
Symptoms described above can indicate that you or your child is suffering from gluten sensitivity or celiac disease. Other gastrointestinal conditions may also manifest themselves and can be diagnosed via an office visit. For example, yeast can often flourish in the GI tract leading to trouble focusing, fatigue, headaches, diarrhea/constipation, etc. Restoring the normal GI flora can lead to rapid symptom improvement, and this can be done through supplements to boost the immune system. Each case is examined on an individual basis.