Dr. Saukin’s preventative health services provides certain standard and customary screening evaluations to assist patients in preventing the onset of a disease or ensuring that progression is halted and appropriate treatment provided:
- Annual physical examinations
- Annual blood work
- Regular follow ups as deemed necessary
- Cancer screening – women (cervical, breast) and men (prostate, testicular)
- Preventive immunizations (i.e.: flu or pneumonia vaccine)
- Pediatric well child checks
- Pediatric immunizations
- Pediatric physicals
- Routine screening tests (example: aneurysm screen for smokers)
- Asthma and other chronic disease management and control
- Geriatric care – Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc.
Dr. Saukin believes “Your Family – Your Doctor” ensures unique outstanding healthcare to all patients and their families.